Pipe marking, valve tagging and equipment labeling from take-off to landing
Most commercial construction projects require identification labeling to some degree. Pipe marking, valve tagging and equipment labeling is not a core capability of the typical contractor and often becomes one of the last tasks completed. Handling labeling yourself can drive up your in-place costs to a disproportionate degree.
There is a better alternative. MSI offers you a one-stop resource for cost-effective marking products and services.
- Our mechanical and electrical takeoff services help manage identification labeling at project initiation with effective solutions that reduce your total in-place cost.
- Working with your construction drawings, we develop a complete bill of materials for the correct styles and quantities of pipe markers, valve and equipment tags and safety signage.
- Based on your spec, we will prepare an organized submittal package that includes technical data sheets and samples.
- We manufacture custom and stock marking products in-house, delivering same day/ next day with no minimum order quantities.
- For ease of installation, we package your marking products by floor or area along with a color-coded “roadmap” to reduce the man hours required.
Experience has shown that contractors who rely on the specialized expertise of MSI complete labeling in half the time. By partnering with MSI, you can offer your customers superior pipe marking, valve tagging, and equipment labeling products and control your in-place costs — all at the same time.
Contact us today to learn more about MSI’s identification products and label identification services.