Underground Warning Tape
Color-coded underground warning tape from Marking Services Inc. helps guard against costly and dangerous "Dig-ins".
- Designed to be buried above underground piping or cables to warn excavators that utility lines are below
- Non-detectable underground warning tape consists of a nominal 4.0 mil overall thickness inert plastic film, formulated to resist degradation due to acid and alkalis found in soils.
- Available in: 3” X 1000 ft.roll and 6” x 1000 ft. roll
- Custom legends available
- Conforms to the APWA Standard
- Recommended burial depths:
3" tape - less than 24" deep.
6" tape - more than 24" deep.
Contact us today to order or learn more about MSI’s identification products and label identification services.