MS-215 MAX-TEK Ammonia Indentification Signs
For compliance with OSHA Right-To-Know Laws.
Custom sizes and colors
- Specifically designed to provide a clear hazard warning for employees in food processing plants, mills and cold storage facilities.
- Follows the NFPA system to denote the severity of hazard with regard to flammability, reactivity, health and specific chemical characteristics.
- Includes information about physical and health hazards as well as proper safety and first aid procedures (in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR1910.1200).
- Wall chart sign provides a detailed explanation of ammonia marker layout and abbreviations helpful in training new personnel.
- Colors: Red, Blue, Yellow and Black on a White background