- MSI crews function independently of client personnel. All equipment, personnel and project management is supplied by MSI, with the goal being not to disrupt the normal work activity of client personnel.
- Each crew has extensive safety training and is provided with the best equipment to insure that a project is completed safely.
- Our personnel have the experience and understanding of where markers are best placed to contribute to an efficient installation.
- MSI's only focus is on proper line labeling. Our installers' only responsibility is labeling lines - and they work continuously until a project is complete. The result: projects are completed in weeks rather than months.
- Special attention is paid to the unusual or difficult-to-reach areas of the plant. Pipe racks, manifolds and valve locations are emphasized so that line tracing by operators is simplified, both on a day-to-day basis and in the event of an emergency.
- MSI will replace and/or reinstall any defective or failed MS-995 markers for a period of five (5) years when originally installed by an MSI employee.
- Since MSI manufactures the markers as well as installs them, we have complete control over the installation schedule. If additional markers are required, they can be quickly manufactured and installed without delay. Often, changes or punch list items can be taken care of in one or two days.
- Please call or e-mail for more information.