MS-970 Coiled Plastic Markers
Your fastest easiest method for installation of pipe markers. Save installation time and cost.
- Complies with ASME A13.1 "Scheme for the Identification of Piping Systems" with regard to color, letter
height and marker size.
- For best performance use indoors and where high heat and harsh chemicals are not present
MS-970 coiled plastic pipe markers, constructed of 20 mil. vinyl, are designed to identify piping in a wide
variety of environments, especially in applications where the pipe surface is rough, oily, wet or rusty. They
stay in place on pipes due to the memory of the coiling process, and therefore do not rely on adhesives.
No preparation of the pipe surface is required for application, so installation time is reduced. These markers
wrap completely around the pipe [up to 6" diameter]. For 6" diameter and larger pipe, a nylon strap-on
version is provided. Flow direction arrows are included on all markers. Legends are subsurface printed to
protect them from environmental deterioration.
- Coiled construction quickly snaps around pipe
- Ideal for rusty, dirty or sweating pipes where adhesive markers cannot be used
- No pipe surface preparation needed
- Self-locking strip keeps marker in place even on vertical pipes
- Plastic nylon straps secure marker in place on larger pipes
- Can be removed and reused
- No minimum quantity is required on custom marker orders
- Service temperature range: -40 F to 160 F
- Standard background colors: Yellow, Green, Red, Blue, White, Orange
- Standard copy colors: White, Black
- Flow direction arrows are printed on each marker