Material Take-Off Process
- Submit drawings, specs, symbol sheet, and insulation schedule
- Our team will mark and color-code drawings, showing marker installation locations
- Once a purchase order is submitted, you will receive a bill of materials
- We will schedule a review/edit call to make any changes and update proposal, marked up drawings, and bill of materials
- We manufacture your high-quality custom labeling in-house
- We then package your order by drawing, area, system, etc., making the sorting & installation process more efficient
- Request a material take-off here
Our Material Take-Off can be used for a wide variety of applications, including:
- Fire Suppression
As an added bonus, when you use our Material Take-Off Service we will package your order using our Pack-By Service. Our Pack-By Service allows your order to be packaged by any specification desired, saving time and money during the installation process. Orders can be packaged by any specification required, including:
- Material Type
- And more...
Also, see our Pack-By Binder that pre-sorts your labels saving you time and labor.
Digital Access To Your Drawings
Our value-added Take-Off Service includes digital access to marked drawings. You are able to access drawings in the field from your mobile device, simply by scanning the QR-codes on the MS-900 Label Sheets & Packing Slips with our AIM Mobile Technology App. By including this in our Take-Off Service we are able to further help reduce your in-place costs & increase ease of installation. Overall, this will provide more efficiency and accuracy to your installation process.
Quick Turn Around
Provide us the necessary documentation and we will complete the take-off process quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house engineers use project drawings and specifications to determine accurate material counts for your labeling needs.
Installation is more efficient and accurate and allows for quantity pricing. Products are packaged by area reducing the manpower required for implementation.
Prevents over/under-ordering of labeling and offers a seamless process from Take-Off to material installation.
Leave the paperwork to us – as an added bonus we’ll manage labeling submittal documents and address any RFI’s, streamlining your project management.
The Total Package
We'll deliver color-coded, marked project drawings for you to use as a road map for installation and package your products specific to your installation process.