MS-995 Coiled Pipe Markers are designed for extended life in harsh environments including exposure to direct sunlight, salt water, harsh process chemicals, acids, caustics hydrocarbons, and more. The pre-coiled design allows for easy installation by wrapping entirely around the pipe diameter and self-sealing with a lock-down strip and can be removed and reinstalled. Installation can be on either bare or insulated pipe and requires no surface preparation for attachment.
Pre-Set MS-995 Markers comply with ASME A13.1, except styles J, K, L & N which do not comply with the ASME A13.1 standard regarding marker size and letter height.
When selecting the size of the pipe diameter, remember to consider the insulation of the pipe as well.
Prefer to send us a spreadsheet? Bulk Order Form
- Semi-rigid coiled design.
- Adheres directly to itself.
- Commonly used in environments involving process chemicals, food processing, pharmaceuticals, water treatment, and marine & offshore environments.
- See Technical Data Sheet for detailed specifications.
- Made in the USA
Benefits / Features
- Extremely durable material.
- Excellent UV exposure resistance, making it an ideal choice for outdoor use.
- Customizable legends and colors.
- Easy installation with no surface preparation.
- Can be removed and reinstalled.
- Pre-set options comply with ASME A13.1*.