MS-900 Self-Adhesive Pipe Markers are printed on premium quality, fade-resistant material and are used to provide line service designations, system color-coding, or various labeling needs. For easy installation, they are designed to adhere well to pipe and insulation with only limited surface preparation. Pre-Set MS-900 Markers comply with ASME A 13.1 "Scheme for the Identification of Piping Systems" regarding label colors, overall size, and text height. Flow directional arrow tape or individual arrow markers should be used with pipe markers to indicate the direction of flow.
Add UV Overlaminate for outdoor use. (Custom only)
When selecting the size of the pipe diameter, remember to consider the insulation of the pipe as well.
Prefer to send us a spreadsheet? Bulk Order Form
- Indoor use only recommended
- Not ideal for harsh environments
- View Tech Data Sheet for detailed specifications
- Made in the USA
Benefits / Features
- Add UV Overlaminate for outdoor use
- Customizable Legends, Sizes, & Colors
- Pre-set options comply with ASME A13.1